- Full Details & Specifications
Geissele Automatics Super Modular Rail, SMR, MK13 Series Rail Handguard - M-LOK
The Mk13 Super Modular Rail is yet another update from Geissele for their SMR Handguards. The key point here is to know the Mk13 is based on the Mk4 design, M-LOK slots plus Picatinny at the fore end of the rail, but with a smaller Outer Diameter and height for a slimmer handguard. The Mk13 also sports a repositioned QD sockets for sling mounting; now nestled in at 1 and 11 o'clock near the aft of the rail. The Mk13 feels more comfortable in the hand with a softer oval shape compared to the T-shaped feel of the Mk4. For quick comparison:
- Height: 2.3"
- Inner Diameter: 1.35"
- Outer Diameter/Distance Across Quadrants: 2.11" at Picatinny
- Height: 2.02" (-.27")
- Inner Diameter: 1.27" (-.07")
- Outer Diameter/Distance Across Quadrants: 2.044" at Picatinny (-.066")
Geissele's rails are respected for their robust design and superior rigidity. The Mk13 is just a streamlined version of the Mk4, ideal for people who like to use rail overs or some type of angled foregrip or vertical grip, but still like the thumb over bore support grip.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized in Black or Desert Dirt Color (DDC)
- Magpul M-LOK slots and machined-in Picatinny rails and 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions
- 2" long barrel nut for superior rigidity
- Ships with a stainless Geissele Super Gas Block and installation wrench
- Available in 7.0", 9.5", 13.0", 15.0" lengths
Manufacturer Geissele Automatics Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $250.00 Barrel Rest Free Float Material No Material Finish No
- Customer Reviews