- Full Details & Specifications
CMT Tactical UHPR HDX M16/AR15 Handguard Rail Systems
Cross Machine Tool developed the UHPR HDX to be a robust, duty-grade, and light weight handguard systems. Full of features at a competitive price point, the CMT Tactical UHPR HDX handguards is specifically designed for Military, Agency & Department use. This no compromise rail system provides professional users the construction required to withstand harsh daily use while allowing usage of modern accesories on the weapon platform. Originally designed and built to fulfill Agency Contracts now available for civilian purchase.
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hard Black Anodize
- Barrel Nut Material: 7075 Aluminum, Type 3 Class 2 Hard Anodized
- Mounting Hardware: 17-4PH Cored Stainless Steel Hardware
- Anti-rotation tabs time the rail to the upper receiver
- (4) QD sockets: 4140PH Alloy Steel Nitride reinforcements
- No barrel nut shims required
- No contact onto gas tube
- Inner Diameter: 1.315"
- Compatible with most known low profile gas blocks
- M-LOK slots mounting positions
- Total Weight with hardware: 9oz (9.5" Rail) and 11.5oz (13.7" Rail)
Manufacturer CMT Tactical Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $209.00 Barrel Rest Free Float Material 6061-T6 Aluminum Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized Color Black
- Customer Reviews