- Full Details & Specifications
B.E. Meyers 249F-EU Flash Hider - 9/16-24 TPI
The B.E. Meyers 249F-EU Series Flash Hider is designed for the European Thread Pattern (9/16-24 LH) B.E. Meyers flash hiders virtually eliminate muzzle flash, preserving night vision while firing, preventing enemy detection of friendly positions and is easy and quick to install.
In an independent study conducted by JSOC, the BE Meyers Flash Hider rose above the competition as a top performer, and has been the choice of elite military units for nearly two decades! Independent testing by the firearms blogging community reconfirmed these findings in 2013, and you can now own one of the best flash hiders money can buy!
- Finish: Melonite Steel
- Length: 2.750" (Overall)
- Diameter: 0.870"
- Weight: 3.6oz (w/ included shim)
- 9/16-24 LH TPI Muzzle Thread
- Wrench flats for easier installation, no timing necessary
- Compatible with barrels as short as 13.7" when permanently affixed to make a barrel 16" Overall Length
- Made in the USA
Note: The thread pattern on the 249-EU is compatible with weapons only with the 9/16-24 LH thread, which includes but not limited to the following weapons chambered in 5.56x45mm:
- Minimi, FNC, M249 PARA, Mk 46
- Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
Manufacturer B.E. Meyers Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $149.99 Function Flash Hider Weapon Model No Material Melonited Steel Material Finish No Color Black
- Customer Reviews