- Full Details & Specifications
Magpul 5.5" Suppressor Cover - Medium Coyote Tan
The Magpul 5.5" Suppressor Cover is the first of its kind -- a true cover able to stand up to the exteme temperatures caused by extended strings of weapons fire. The Suppressor Cover will aid in protecting the user and equipment against burns, while also speeding up the cooling process by enhancing airflow around the suppressor.
Constructed of heat-resistant polymer sleeve, overlaid onto a raised stainless steel heat shield; this minimizes heat transfer and serves as a signature reduction device (masking the thermal signature coming off of a red hot suppressor). Optimized for suppressors with a 1.5" round outer diameter and approximately 5.5" in length, the Magpul Suppressor Cover will also minimize mirage seen through rifle scopes that can obscure downrange targets.
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Outer Diameter (OD): 2.5"
- Extreme temperature protection that mitigates internal suppressor temperatures to safe levels
- Minimizes retained heat, allowing faster cooling than any other suppressor cover technology
- Reduces thermal signature of host firearm
- Mitigates mirage effects in sight picture
- Two stainless steel clamps provide a strong, rigid and reliable interface capable of sustained firing sessions and rough handling
- High temp polymer sleeve withstands brutal suppressor temperatures during extended periods of firing without deterioration
- High strength corrosion resistant stainless steel heat shield
Manufacturer Magpul Industries Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $99.95 Function Suppressor Cover Weapon Model No Material No Material Finish No Color Flat Dark Earth
- Customer Reviews