- Full Details & Specifications
Fortis Manufacturing SWITCH 556 Rail Handguards (Keymod, M-LOK)
Fortis Mfg. developed the SWITCH rail initially for AR10 platforms. But after overwhelming demand, it was only natural that they implemented a 5.56 version. Needless to say, we couldn't wait to get our hands on the SWITCH series.
Unique to the SWITCH is a patent-pending, tool-less removal mechanism to take the rail off. If you need to outfit your weapon for different mission profiles or just like to immaculately clean your rifles and want access to every nook and cranny: check out the Fortis SWITCH 556 Rail.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Locking handle: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Length: 12.42”
- Weight: 8.5 ounces minus barrel nut. Barrel nut is 1.6oz.
- Conttinuous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- Keymod at the 3 & 9 o'clock
- Mil. Spec. Hard-coat Anodized
- 4140 heat treated barrel nut (1-7/16 X 16 T.P.I.)
- Clamp torque setting 20 in lbs
- Made in the USA!
Manufacturer Fortis Manufacturing Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $239.95 Weapon Model N/A Barrel Rest Free Float Material No Material Finish No
- Customer Reviews