- Full Details & Specifications
Daniel Defense 10.3" Government Profle 5.56mm Carbine Barrels
Daniel Defense invested heavily in US manufacturing to bring true Cold Hammer Forged (CHF) barrels to market that are made in the USA. All Daniel Defense CHF barrels are made in Black Creek, GA.
CHF barrels are incredibly rugged and highly accurate, preferred by the US military for its ability to withstand high round counts and abuse from the rigors of combat. The CHF process creates a defect free bore and the most consistent chamber possible.
The DD CHF 10.3" Government Barrels come in three options:
- Stripped Barrel (No Gas Block): 1.15 lbs
- Barrel w/ Low-Profile Gas Block: 1.23 lbs
- Barrel w/ A2 Front Sight Base: 1.46 lbs
Features and Additional Information:
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Manufacturing Process: Cold Hammer Forged
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Outside Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- Inside Finish: Chrome lined barrel and bore
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Diameter of Gas Block Journal: .750"
- Barrel Extension: A4
- Profile: Government
Manufacturer Daniel Defense Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $289.00 Caliber No Barrel Length 10.3 Inch Material Finish No Color Black Gas System Carbine Length
- Customer Reviews