- Full Details & Specifications
Centurion Arms 5.56 CMR Gen 2 FSP Cut Out Handguard - 9" Carbine Cut
Weapon Outfitters Exclusive!
The Centurion Arms 5.56 CMR Gen 2 FSP Cut Out Handguard - 9" Carbine Cut is a rare breed. A single-piece railed handguard, designed to integrate with A2 Front Sight Bases. With all the same great features of the Gen 2 CMR rails, the Cut Out Handguard extends the rail past the FSB to offer better mounting options for lights, grips, and sling mounting points.
Due to the design, the CMR Cut Out Handguard is EXTREMELY difficult to install (a word of warning from the manufacturer). It is recommended that only a cautious and skilled gunsmith with professional tooling attempts to install this handguard. Centurion Arms, as well as Weapon Outfitters cannot and will not, accept responsibility for damage done to the rail on installation.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Integrated QD Attachment sockets - Limited Rotation
- Weight (with barrel nut and mounting hardware): 8.8 ounces
- Length (Actual overall length): 9.25"
- Width: 1.56" (body of tube) 1.75" (at QD sling swivels)
- Height: 1.995"
- Inside diameter: 1.12"
- Rails: 1913 Picactinny spec rail on top
Manufacturer Centurion Arms Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $270.00 Weapon Model N/A Rail System Length 9.25 Inch Barrel Rest Free Float Material 6061-T6 Aluminum Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized Color Black
- Customer Reviews