- Full Details & Specifications
BCM - Bravo Company QRF Quad Rail Free Float Handguards
Bravo Company has taken the success of the KMR and MCMR rail systems and retro-fitted the famous lock-up with their barrel nut and hardware to a the QRF -- a classic, one-piece Picatinny quad rail.
Picatinnny (MIL-STD-1913) is still the predominant military standard for mounting accessories, and nothing beats the stability and robust nature of Picatinny mounting. While not as lightweight as M-LOK or Keymod systems, professionals users still rely on Picatinny when it counts. The QRF includes the T, L, R, and B recoil slot markings on all four rails to aid in repeatable set up by the end user.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodize per Mil-A-8625F
- Mounting Hardware Weight: 2.3oz
- Inside Diameter: 1.3"
- Outside Diameter: 2.12"
- Rail Weight
- QRF-7: 6.9oz (7.24" Actual Length)
- QRF-8: 7.5oz (8.00" Actual Length)
- QRF-9: 8.8oz (9.24" Actual Length)
- QRF-10: 9.8oz (10.36" Actual Length)
- QRF-12: 11.8oz (12.62" Actual Length)
Manufacturer Bravo Company USA Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $180.00 Weapon Model N/A Barrel Rest Free Float Material 6061-T6 Aluminum Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized Color Black
- Customer Reviews