- Full Details & Specifications
BAD - Battle Arms Development BAD556-LW Lightweight 7075-T6 Billet Upper Receiver - Stripped (No FA)
Battle Arms Development introduces their BAD556-LW-UR: Lightweight Billet Upper Receiver in 7075-T6 Aluminum. Thanks to advancements in material and design, the already lightweight AR-15 platform can be made even lighter with superior parts from companies like Battle Arms Developments. Now, with the right components, AR-15 rifles can weigh in at or under 6lbs without sacrificing reliability.
With the single minded goal of eliminating excess material without compromising strength, the BAD LW Upper Receiver is machined with lightening cuts, and the forward assist has been removed to achieve a remarkably lightweight upper receiver. If you are looking to make your carbine lighter, this is an excellent upper receiver to initiate that build with.
- Precision CNC machined from Billet 7075-T6 Aerospace Aluminum
- Patent Pending lightweight design
- M4 Feed Ramp
- Machined T-Marks
- Laser Engraved logo
- MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodized Flat Black Finish
- Compatible with Mil-Spec standard AR Upper Receiver Parts and lowers
- All components, material, and packaging made in the USA
- Weighs a scant 6.31oz
Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $259.95 Gas System No Weapon Model AR15/M16 Operation No Barrel Length No Caliber No Material No Material Finish No Color Black Mil-Spec No
- Customer Reviews