- Full Details & Specifications
VLTOR Weapon Systems Pistol A5 Receiver Extension
VLTOR Weapon Systems Pistol A5 Receiver Extension is compatible with the host of stabilzing pistol braces available from SB Tactical, with the added benefit of being longer to accomodate A5 buffers and rifle length springs!
VLTOR's A5 system was developed and found in testing to increase the reliability and service life of your weapon system. The A5 system is also proven to reduce cyclic rate, lowering bolt carrier velocity, and reducing felt recoil! In shorter AR pistols, this can be hugely beneficial!
Please note that the RE-PA5 Pistol Receiver Extension must be used in combination with other VLTOR A5 buffer components. Using any other buffer components could result in damage to the weapon or injury to the individual.
- Material: Extruded 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-spec Hard Coat Anodize Black
- Interior Finish: Dry film lube coated
- Diameter of Tube: 1.18”
- Overall Length of Tube: 8.23″
- Length of tube from the end to the knurling: 6.45”
- Weight: 4.50 oz
- Compatible with most arm braces
Manufacturer VLTOR Weapon Systems Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $49.95 Material 7075-T6 Aluminum Mil-Spec/Mil Issued Equipment No Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Customer Reviews