- Full Details & Specifications
[Bundle] VLTOR Weapon Systems A5 Recoil System Builder
Developed originally for the USMC's M-16A5 project, the VLTOR A5 system for carbines and rifles results in less felt recoil and increased reliability while still being compatible with all Milspec collapsible stocks. The VLTOR A5 Receiver Extension Kit allows you to get the benefits of the A5 system with any Mil-Spec stock.
By utilizing a slightly longer buffer tubes, rifle system spring, and custom buffer, users benefit from a much more reliable system and softer recoil impulse, allowing for faster follow up shots. This system is just 0.75" longer than a standard system, and allows for most stocks to be collapsed to the same length as 1-Click out from fully collapsed, as with standard carbine buffer tubes.
Features of the VLTOR RE-A5:
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodize
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Fits Mil-Spec dimension stocks only
- Seven Position (RE-A5) or Six Position (RE-10/A5SR), spaced 0.650" apart
- Compatible with A5 Buffers and rifle length springs for the AR-15
- Can also be utilized as a replacement receiver extension for AR-10 rifles
This page has the the VLTOR A5 Receiver Extensions, Buffers, Springs, and Receiver Hardware conveniently located together. Purchasing all the components in this bundles saves you 5% off the regular price -- in addition to any other sales and savings from being logged in.
Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP N/A Weapon Model AR-10/SR25, AR15/M16 Material 7075-T6 Aluminum Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized Color Black Mil-Spec/Mil Issued Equipment Yes Gas System No
- Customer Reviews