- Full Details & Specifications
V Seven Weapon Systems Ultra-Light Mag Catch/Release
In the search for lighter, better, faster, stronger - V Seven Weapon Systems is on the leading edge of lightweight weapon design. By replacing benign components and upgrading materials from steel to Titanium (Ti) or by upgrading the design - V Seven components allow shooters to shave valuable ounces and grams off their weapons without sacrificing strength or reliability.
V Seven Weapon Systems Ultra-Light (UL) Mag Catch/Release is a small piece in that bigger puzzle. The benefits of V Seven's UL Mag Catch/Release include:
- Weighs 4.7 Grams
- Approximately 48% Lighter than a mil-spec mag catch/release
- Type III Hardcoat anodized
- 100% Corrosion Resistant
- Lifetime Warranty through V Seven
- Made in America
- Mag Catch Engagement Point made of V Seven's Super Aluminum Construction (30% stronger and harder than 7075 T6)
- Threaded Rod and Button made of 7076 T6 Aluminum
Grams = Ounces. Ounces = Pounds. Pounds = Pain.
Manufacturer V Seven Weapon Systems Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $28.00 Weapon Model AR15/M16 Material Anodized Aluminum Material Finish No Color Black Mil-Spec/Mil Issued Equipment Yes Gas System No
- Customer Reviews