- Full Details & Specifications
BAD - Battle Arms Development AR-15 Cast Enhanced Magazine Catch
The Battle Arms Development Enhanced Magazine Catch is a one-piece engineered lightweight design. The shorter threaded pin for solid magazine release buttons (such as the BAD-EMR and BAD-EMMR) helps to reduce the magazine button profile. Using the same investment cast process (as per Mil-Spec) the BAD-EMC-IC shaves some weight off the mil-spec magazine catch.
- Material: 8620 Heat Treated Steel Finish: Black Phosphate Finish
- Construction: One Piece Engineering (Not Two-Piece)
- Design: Lightweight Fluted Design
- Compatibility: Compatible with Mil-Spec Magazine Release Button, BAD-EMR, BAD-EMMR, etc.
- Length: Shorter Threaded Pin to Reduce Installed Magazine Button Profile of Solid Face Magazine Release Buttons
- Weight: 0.25 oz (v.s. 0.32 oz Mil-Spec)
Manufacturer Battle Arms Developments Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $9.00 Weapon Model AR15/M16 Material 8620 Heat Treated Steel Material Finish Black Phosphate Color Black Mil-Spec/Mil Issued Equipment Yes Gas System No
- Customer Reviews