- Full Details & Specifications
Magpul ASAP QD Sling Attachment Point End Plate
The ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point allows a wide range of motion, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right handed shooters.
The ASAP QD replaces the standard AR15/M16 carbine stock receiver end plate, providing a tactical advantage by minimizing snagging and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders.
- Accepts any push-button QD sling swivel as well as the Magpul QDM
- Durable steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Works with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes)
Made from precision cast black manganese phosphatized steel, the ASAP is compatible with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes).
Made in U.S.A.
Note: The ASAP QD is NOT compatible with A1/A2 fixed stocks as well as any other similarly mounted stock such as the Magpul PRS®, UBR®, and MOE® Rifle Stocks.
Manufacturer Magpul Industries Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $29.95 Weapon Model No Material No Material Finish N/A Color No Mil-Spec/Mil Issued Equipment No Gas System No
- Customer Reviews