- Full Details & Specifications
ALG Defense AR-15 Quality Mil-Spec (QMS) Trigger
ALG Defense is an offshoot of the famed trigger company, Geissele Automatics. They specialize in optimized and refined USGI triggers.
The ALG Defense Quality Mil-Spec trigger (QMS) is an tuned and optimized USGI trigger which is well within US military specifications. Enhanced and honed sear surfaces provide a smooth and consistent trigger, while retaining the durability and reliability of standard triggers.
These triggers provide excellent value, and enhanced performance for individuals who may not be allowed to use aftermarket triggers.
- The ALG Defense QMS trigger pull is smoother than a stock trigger. This is accomplished by honing the sear surfaces smooth while not removing metal below the valleys of the stock surface finish.
- Sear geometry has not been changed from standard so the high reliability that the stock trigger is known for is unchanged.
- Trigger and hammer are made from true 8620 alloy steel military specification castings, correctly carburized, quenched and tempered for high surface hardness.
- Disconnector is 1070 High Carbon steel properly Austempered into the spring range of hardness
- Springs are corrosion resistant and meet military specifications.
- A full force hammer spring is used for positive ignition of all types of ammunition.
- Trigger and hammer pins are improved over stock mild steel by using 4140 Chrome-Moly steel that has been quenched and tempered. Pins are centerless ground to a fine finish and a diameter 0.001” larger than stock to reduce play in the trigger assembly while retaining a slip fit into the weapon lower receiver.
- Pull weight is above the U.S. Military minimum pull weight of 5.5lbs but does not reach near the upper limit of 9.5lbs. Generally, the pull weight is about 6.5lbs.
Manufacturer ALG Defense Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $49.00 Weapon Model AR15/M16 Material 8620 Heat Treated Steel Material Finish No Color Black
- Customer Reviews