- Full Details & Specifications
Centurion Arms 7.62 CMR Rail Handguards
The CMR is a patent-pending rail system designed by a former Navy SEAL; the CMR is a rugged, one piece, free float hand guard designed for professional use. Designed with the K.I.S.S. principle (Keep It Simple, Stupid) -- the CMR is streamlined for mounting essential accessories to help keep the weight down.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Integrated QD Attachment sockets - Limited Movement
- Width: 1.73" (body of tube) 1.938" (at QD Sling Swivels)
- Height: 2.173"
- Inside Diameter: 1.25"
- 12in (12.56" total, 14.8oz with hardware)
- 14in (13.66" total, 15.9oz with hardware)
- Compatibility: DPMS High Profile
- Made In the USA
Manufacturer Centurion Arms Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $260.00 Weapon Model No Barrel Rest Free Float Material No Material Finish No
- Customer Reviews