- Full Details & Specifications
Ops-Core Step-In Visors
Available for Pre-Order: Helmet Accessories ship in about 4 weeks from date of order or will be held, if you purchased a helmet as well, until the helmet is ready for delivery (12 weeks).
- Low-profile, unique geometry designed to sit comfortably behind NVGs.
- Tool-less installation of various lenses depending on mission requirements.
- Lenses available: Clear, Tinted.
- Includes a Clear and a Tinted lens
- Removable rubber gaskets designed to keep dirt and dust out of eyes when in use. Gaskets can be removed for additional ventilation if needed.
- Retention bungees can be adjusted and locked into place with the cleat system, and allow it to fit with many different helmets.
- Bungees can be attached to helmet Velcro for quick stowage when not needed.
- Can be worn during parachute operations and has been tested to work for jump scenarios in 120 mph winds.
- Meets all the ANSI Z87.1 spectacle requirements for ballistics and optics. Provides MIL-PRF-32432 ballistic protection.
- One size fits all system seamlessly integrates with nearly all Ops-Core and Gentex helmet systems with ARCs regardless of the shell cut.
- Available Colors: Black, Tan 499, Foliage Green, Urban Gray.
Manufacturer Ops-Core MSRP $284.00
- Customer Reviews