Ops-Core FAST XR High Cut Helmets is a higher rated level of ballistic protection for very minimal additional weight compared to Ops-Core FAST SF line. The FAST XR is rated to resist penetration of up to a 7.62x39mm lead core round and protects against Level IIIA / HG2 Handgun projectiles and frag.
Featuring the Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner: A suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance. This isn't your daddy's MICH helmet.
These FAST XR Helmets features the Modular Bungee Shroud and Skeleton Rail. Please reference the Ops-Core size chart as helmet sizing is brand specific. Returns related to sizing will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Please contact us at email@example.com, or call 425-968-8444, if you need a Left-Eye Dominant Helmet (for single-tube NV use).
Features of the Fast XR High Cut Helmets:
- High Cut, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene and woven Aramid
- High cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital lobe without load carrier interference and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress
- Helmets come standard with right eye dominant retention (buckle on left)
Features of the Modular Skeleton Shroud:
- Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) is the lightest weight night vision shroud available
- Comprised of a molded outer housing and a machined removable insert that can be swapped out to provide different mounting solutions within the same shroud platform
- The Ops-Core MBS has an integrated NVG bungee that is less likely to interfere with accessories
- The Ops-Core MBS uses a much shorter bungee which will be less likely to create a snag hazard and creates a low-profile option for stabilizing NVGs