- Full Details & Specifications
Magpul PMAG 30 AR/M4 Gen M3 Magazines
The PMAG 30 GEN M3 Window is the latest revision of the legendary Magpul magazines. As a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons, along with expanded set of features for STANAG compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new polymer material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications for multiple rifle platforms. Now adopted by the Marine Corps, the M3 PMAG is fully considered military issue.
The modified internal and external geometry permits operation with a wide range of STANAG platforms such as the HK 416 and MR556A1, M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN SCAR MK 16/16S, and others. A redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons, preventing possible damage to the feed lips. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches.
Available in Black, Sand, and Medium Coyote Tan; in either Windowed (MAG556) or Non-Windowed versions (MAG557.)
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec 'STANAG 4179' platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
- MAG556 Only: Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for
easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 30
We cannot ship this magazine to the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, IL, MA, MD, NY, OH, VT. Orders cancelled due to shipping restrictions are subject to a 10% processing fee.
Manufacturer Magpul Industries MPN N/A UPC N/A Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $14.95 Weapon Model IWI Tavor/X95, STANAG, AR15/M16 Material Polymer Mil-Spec/Mil Issued Equipment Yes Magazine Capacity 30 rounds Caliber .223 REM
- Customer Reviews
What the customers are saying..
Overall Customer Rating
Price Quality Value
Want to add your review of this item?
Summary of your review
Posted by Matt | (Posted on 9/1/2021)
Buy a hundred while you can. No Regerts.
Price Quality Value