- Full Details & Specifications
HSP - Haley Strategic Partners Thorntail2 SBR Light Mount - Picatinny
Lateral Adjustment. 3 positions provide .250” of light adjustment. Move the light closer or farther from the bore to accommodate BUIS, Laser Aiming Modules, etc.
Box Construction design of the light mounting pocket increases strength and reduces overall weight. Use the Forward Cantilever Design to move the light in front of the rail, creating more usable space on your hand guard
Thorntail2 Picatinny SBR Light Mount: Saves Weight / Eliminate Components / Improve Adjustability: By removing the factory thumb-screw 1913 rail mount from Surefire's M300, M600 Scout and Streamlight Protac Railmount 1, 2 & HL-X, directly attach your Light to Thorntail 2 SBR via the two threaded holes in the square lugs on your Light with our included hardware. This saves weight, provides adjustability and reduces light height on your firearm.
- Thorntail 2 SBR also accepts replacement M300 and M600 bodies, including BACKBONE
- Directly attaches to any 1913 Picatinny compliant rail system
- Ambidextrous with 8 total mounting solutions on 8 sided 1913 MIL-Spec Picatinny rail system
- Weight: Ultra-lightweight design weighs only 1.041 ounces
- No more lost screws with IWC's exclusive Captured Fastener Design, which retains the fastener in the mount
- Mount does not interfere with the operation of front back-up iron sights
Manufacturer Haley Strategic Partners Shipping Restriction No MSRP $50.00 Material 6061-T6 Aluminum Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized Color Black
- Customer Reviews