Raven Concealment's new holster, the Morrigan, is a revolutionary concealment holster designed specifically for inside-the-waistband (IWB) carry.
The Morrigan is best-suited for people who carry their pistol on or behind the blade of the hip (strong side carry.) The Morrigan is versatile enough to be worn forward of the hip in an "appendix" configuration. Sized for full size M&P pistols in 9mm/.40cal, the Morrigan will also retain M&P Compact pistols (not to be confused with the Shield models, which can be found here.)
Made in the USA na dcovered by an unconditional lifetime warranty through Raven Concealment.
- Ambidextrous design
- Adjustable for both ride height and cant
- Slim, compact profile to add minimal bulk; making for a more comfortable carry holster
- Full-height body shield protects weapon from sweat
- Molded to help tuck the rear of the slide and the grip closer to body, aiding in concealability
- Adjustable retention provided from the 360° Velcro wrap
- Secured using IWB soft loops