- Full Details & Specifications
Forward Controls Design OPF-G Glock MOS Adapter Plate - RMR
OPF-G, RMR (Optics Platform, Glock, for RMR) is a Glock MOS Adapter Set 01 compatible plate -- for mounting Trijicon RMR or SRO on Glock Gen 4 and Gen 5 slides, G17, G19, G34, G35, G41 (width 25mm/1 inch.)
It is incompatible with G40 that uses Set 02.
There are a lot of aftermarket companies providing slide cut, or pre-cut slides for mounting optics to Glock slides and then there is the Glock MOS slides which allow you mount an optic straight from the factory. The factory MOS adapter plates are somewhat lacking so Forward Controls Design stepped in with their OPF-G for RMR and SRO optics.
Developed in collaborationg with USMC combat veteran and former USMC Shooting Team head coach, Tom Shields, the OPF-G is an optimized MOS adapter plate.
- Sight is fully supported in the front and rear by recoil lugs/fences
- Eliminated excessive movement
- Eliminated the need for a sealer plate
- Base material: Machined Steel
- Will fit any style RMR and SRO
- Ships with plate to slide screws, and sight to plate screws that both are fastened by a provided T10 Torx key
- OPF-G is held within 0.003 tolerance range, while RMRs can be 0.005 in difference -- these means the OPF-G will be within very close spec to most RMRs but there may either be some movement, or the RMR will need to be forced into place
Manufacturer Forward Controls Design Shipping Restriction No MSRP $68.00 Optic Mount Height No Scope Ring Diameter No Scope Mount Cant No Material No Material Finish No Color Black Mil-Spec/Mil Issued Equipment No
- Customer Reviews