- Full Details & Specifications
AmeriGlo Pro I-Dot Night Sights - Glock (10mm/.45 Cal)
The AmeriGlo I-Dot Night Sights utilize a dot-over-dot configuration, with Tritium in both the front blade and rear notch. Compared to a more typical 3-Dot setup found on classic night sights, the I-Dot configuration is very quick to assist the shooter achieve a sight picture in low-light. Ideal for a handgun that is geared towards defensive use, the balanced width of the front blade and rear notch afford for very rapid sight acquisition. While not as accurate as say a Fiber Optic sight set up, the I-Dots should adorn any pistol you would carry or leave at home for self-defense.
- Tritium inserts are manufactured by Trijicon and installed by Ameriglo
- Steel sights are finished with Black Nitride
- Front Sight Blade Width: .140"
- Rear Sight Notch Width: .180"
- Fits all double-stack Glock models in 10mm and .45 Caliber
- Does not fit Glock 36
- Bright Tritium front sight with large orange outline allows for the user to quickly pick up the front sight
- Single dot rear sight allows the user to quickly align up the front sight, while still allowing for accurate shot placement
- Black nitride finish provides a durable and corrosion resistant exterior
Manufacturer AmeriGlo Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $99.00 Material Melonited Steel Material Finish No Color Orange
- Customer Reviews