- Full Details & Specifications
AmeriGlo Hackathorn Sights - Glock (9mm/.40 Cal/.357 SIG)
The Hackathorn Sights namesake comes from Ken Hackathorn, a former Small Arms Instructor from the US Army Special Forces group. Known as "The Hack", these sights offer a high contrast Tritium Front Blade with a ProGlo luminscent ring, and a glare reducing serrated rear sight.
The outside edges of the The Hack rear sight are rounded, reducing the amount of right angles present in the sight picture. This helps to draw the eye in to the rear sight channel and the bright orange ring on the front blade is highly visible, even in transitional lighting. The larger front blade is quick to aquire and ideal for defensive shooting, since most lethal force encounters occur inside of 21 feet.
- "The Hack" Sights feature a green tritium insert surrounded by an orange outline on the front sight, paired with a matte black rear sight
- Front Tritium insert is manufactured by Trijicon and installed by Ameriglo
- Steel sights are finished with Black Nitride
- Front Sight Blade Width: .140"
- Rear Sight Notch Width: .180"
- Fits all double-stack Glock models in 9mm, .40 Cal, and .357 SIG (17, 19, 26, 22, 23, etc.)
- Does not fit Glock 43 (search for GL-436)
- Bright Tritium front sight with large orange outline allows for the user to quickly pick up the front sight
- Matte black rear sight allows the user to quickly pick up the front sight, while still allowing for accurate shot placement
- Black nitride finish provides a durable and corrosion resistant exterior
Manufacturer AmeriGlo Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $79.00 Material Melonited Steel Material Finish No Color Orange
- Customer Reviews