- Full Details & Specifications
BRD Engineering 1A-HT HEX Triple Gas Block Dimple Jig
The HEX triple dimple jig integrates 3 standard jigs into one tool. Its machined from 1045 carbon steel hex stock with 0.420", 0.460" and 0.500" center to center on holes and a 0.765" bore. It can also be used on 0.625 pencil barrels with use of adapter sleeve.
- 1045 carbon steel hex stock, points of hex stock machined to 1/4” flat for holding in vise.
- Heat treated - 60 rockwell C
- Black Oxide Finish
- Includes pointed and soft point set screws
- 11/64" drilling holes
- Includes a 11/64" cobalt stub length drill and a 3/32" hex key.
FITS: Vltor ,BCM, Fortis, Midwest Industries, SLR, Radical, Odin, CMMG, PRI, Syrac, Ballistic Advantage, Superlative Arms, Rainier Arms, Spikes, Troy, DD MK12, Seekins, Geissele and YHM with 0.400 spacing using the 0.420 side as noted below.
A note on hole centers: Generally you may use a hole space up to plus or minus 0.020". Example, you could successfully use the 0.420" side on gas blocks from 0.400" to 0.440" centers.
Manufacturer BRD Engineering Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $55.00 Color Black
- Customer Reviews