- Full Details & Specifications
[Service Bundle] AR-15 Gunsmithing Services (Pinning, Assembly, Barrel Work)
Use this bundle in one of two ways:
- Add this bundle to your order if you are buying individual parts from us and want the item shipped with complete gunsmithing work
- Mail-in the parts to us! Contact email@example.com to let us know that your parts are on the way!*
We have some of the best pin/weld jobs in the industry and our gunsmiths won't cut corners. Our typical turn around time is 2-3 weeks. We stand behind our work: if you have any issues with the function of your upper, or are unhappy with the work performed, contact us. We'll make it right for you or issue a refund once the return is complete.
All Service Options, sans the Return Shipping are Optional.
Please note the following caveats:
- We are not an FFL, as such we cannot take lower receivers or other serialized "firearms"
- If you are mailing us an upper wherein we will be pinning a muzzle device and/or gas block to your barrel -- we will need the barrel nut (any hardware) that you will be using sent in with your upper -- barrel nuts must be installed before we permanently attach the muzzle device or pin the gas block
- All federal, state, and local laws regarding specific features (muzzle brakes) or firearm status (SBR, pistol, AOW) apply, check your local ordinances
The Return Shipping fee is required as we mail your upper receiver and components back with insured shipping and adult signature confirmation via USPS. This is to protect your investment against loss, mishandling, or theft. With this bundle added to your cart, you'll have no additional shipping to pay for.
Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP N/A
- Customer Reviews
What the customers are saying..
Overall Customer Rating
Price Quality Value
Want to add your review of this item?
Posted by Patrick | (Posted on 7/31/2019)
Got my assembled upper back in the quoted time despite the order falling within the July 4th holiday. The pin and weld was done perfectly and looks extremely clean as opposed to some other examples I've seen at the local range done by some of the bigger online smiths. As expected, fit and finish of the assembled upper is excellent as well with no blemishes or marks to speak of.
Price Quality Value