FN once held the military contract for supplying rifles and carbines for our armed services. These FN barrels use the same steel developed for the M249 machine guns, designed to handle the punishment of full-auto fire. Now available to you in FN's AR-15 barrels.
- Chrome lined chamber and bore
- Hammer forged construction
- Proprietary Chrome Moly Venadium (CMV) steel
- Magnetic Particle (MP) tested to ensure each barrel is free of microstresses and/or cracks
- Government Profile
- 5.56 NATO Chamber and Bore
- .750" Diameter Gas Block Journal
- 1/2x28" TPI Muzzle Threads
- M4-style feed ramp and barrel extension
- Maganese phospate finish
- 1:7" Right Hand Twist Rate
Government Profile, built for .750 inch diameter gas block, ½ x 28 inch threaded muzzle. M4-style feed ramp and barrel extension for consistent and reliable feeding. ManganesePhosphate barrel finish. 1:7 inch right hand twist rate.
|Manganese Phosphate Parkerization
|Gas Block / Front Sight Base
|Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel