Frequently Asked Questions
-How do I know if an item is In Stock?
- --Generally speaking, if you can add an item to cart: it is In Stock and ready to ship
- --Some exceptions include: Items marked as [Pre-Order] or print-to-order posters and clothing
- --The only other exception is an inventory error. We will contact you if we cannot fulfill your order for any reason
-Do you offer Military and/or Law Enforcement discounts?
- --Weapon Outfitters and ZeroBravo proudly offer a discount for commissioned Law Enforcement and active duty military personnel. You will need to create an account on our website, and then email email@example.com with proof of credentials. We have a variable rate that is anywhere from 5-15% depending on the manufacturer, some exclusions do apply.
-What type of payments do you accept?
- --Visa, MasterCard, and American Express, cash, check, or crypto
-Do you accept PayPal?
- --Due to PayPal's anti-gun policy, we do not accept PayPal for any reason.
-I live outside the United States and cannot place an order through the site
- --Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you'd like to purchase and we can arrange payment and shipment
-I placed an order as a guest, but just created an account, can I get my order linked to my new account?
- Unfortunately, no. Our current software does not support this feature.
-What shipping methods do you use?
- --Weapon Outfitters/ZeroBravo use USPS and UPS for Flat Rate Shipping options factoring in cost and delivery time
-What is the delivery time?
- --In stock items will normally ship within one (1) business day if order is placed before 1300 PST. If the item is not in stock, a notification will be present next to the add to cart button of expected lead time.
-Do you ship to APO addresses?
- --Absolutely! To do so, ensure that you leave the country as the United States and you will see Armed Forces Americas, Armed Forces Europe, and Armed Forces Pacific in the drop down menu. Then simply choose the appropriate option.
-I need to make a return
- --More information regarding our shipping and return policies can be found here.
- -What warranty do you offer?
- --As a licensed Retailer, all manufacturer's warranties apply unless stated otherwise. Noteable exceptions would be on surplus parts
- --For our in-house brands (Zerobravo, Weapon Outfitters) we offer a lifetime guarantee on all manufacturer defects. Guarantees are transferable. If any item we manufacture is faulty, defective, or broken due to manufacturing, we will repair/replace at no additional cost to you.