The EOTECH MonoNV monocular is an image intensified, night-vision device built to the same rigorous standard (MIL-STD-810G) as the military AN/PVS-14 system.
This multi- purpose monocular is collimated for operation as hand-held, helmet/head-mounted or weapon mounted. Lightweight and robust construction combined with superior optical characteristics utilizing ESA Gen 3 White Phosphor tube technology, providing maximum target detection and recognition range.
Includes a quick-release dovetail mount (that fits into a Wilcox G24) which allows for ambidextrous helmet mount operation.
- L X W X H: 4.6" x 2.1" x 2.9" (116 x 53 x 74 mm)
- Weight: ≤ 10.6 oz (300g)
- Power Source: 1 AA battery - Supports alkaline or lithium max 2.4 Vdc
- Battery Life: @ 73°F / Lithium: approx. 60 hours / Alkaline: approx. 40 hours
- Field-of-View: 40°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8 in (25cm)
- Diopter Adjustments: +2 to -6
- Water Resistant: 66 ft (20m) for 1 hour; MIL-STD-810G
- Image Intensification Tube: ESA Gen III White Phosphor
- Figure of Merit (FOM): 2376 minimum FOM
Included in the box:
- EOTECH MonoNV
- Quick-Release Dovetail Mount
- Quick Start Guide
- Technical Manual
- Sacrificial Lens
- Lens Cleaning Kit
- Protective Case
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|NOD Generation Type||Gen III White Phosphor|