- Full Details & Specifications
DuraMag Speed AR-15 5.56/.223/300BLK Magazines - 30 Round
DURAMAG Speed bodies are constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum and are type-III hard-coat anodized. Unlike other magazines that use inferior coatings to color their USGI style magazines, Duramag's wide range of colors are part of the anodizing process and thus, a part of the metal. These magazines and are safe for extended storage while loaded and will not flex or swell like polymer. With Duramag's Progressive die tooling, Post and Hole™ design, and fully robotic welding, you can truly depend on these magazines to be consistent every time you buy them, guaranteed.
- LipLock Technology keeps rounds secured and in proper alighnment
- Advanced Geometry Follower remains level for consistent feeding
- T-360 total coating technology covers the entire magazine, inside and out
- EverFlex anti-fatigue spring technology for long life and reliability
- 6061-T6 Aluminum body with Post & Hole construction
- Robotically welded aluminum body
Due to the chemical process that takes place during Type 3 Hard-coat anodizing, product color finish can vary from one magazine to the next, even in the same batch. During the final Quality Control process, our team has an acceptable range for each color hue and rejects any magazine outside this color range.
Manufacturer Duramag Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $11.99 Magazine Window Non-Windowed Weapon Model AR15/M16 Material Anodized Aluminum Mil-Spec/Mil Issued Equipment No Magazine Capacity 30 rounds Caliber 5.56x45mm
- Customer Reviews