Daniel Defense manufactures the highest quality complete AR15 upper receivers on the market today! After heavily investing in domestic manufacturing and US jobs, Daniel Defense is forging and assembling their line of high quality rifles and pistols completely in house. Daniel Defense also is delivering top notch Cold Hammer Forged barrels on all their rifles. Cold Hammer Forging is still the preferred barrel treatment for major military contracts because of it's accuracy and durability. Every Daniel Defense upper is painstakingly hand assembled, quality assurance tested, and test fired to ensure that the highest quality product makes it to the hands of our customers.
The Daniel Defense M4 Upper Receiver Group (URG) MK18 comes complete with bolt carrier group and charging handle, 10.3″ Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, RIS II MK18 Rail System in Black, and Daniel Defense low profile gas block.
Features & Construction:
- Upper Receiver Material & Finish: CNC Machined 7076-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Handguard Material & Finish: CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- M4 Feed Ramps
- Barrel Specs: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3" Govt Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, HP/MPI Tested
- Gas System: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block, Carbine Length Direct Impingement
- Muzzle Device: DD Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel w/ Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Profile, MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Included: DD Santoprene Rail Panels, Charging Handle, Bolt Carrier Group
- Sights: Sold Separately
Once this part is assembled into a complete firearm, it becomes a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws. Note that if you have a receiver that is designated for use with pistol buffer tubes and not a stock, it could be assembled into a functioning pistol without the NFA Tax Stamp to possess what would otherwise be a SBR.
The Daniel Defense Mk18 Upper Receiver Group (URG) is one of the most oft imitated setups due to its widespread use in Special Operations communities in support of the Global War on Terror, and because of its stone-cold reliability.
Every DD URG is painstakingly hand-assembled, quality assurance tested, and test fired before shipping.
|Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized
|Upper BCG and Charging Handle
|BCG/Charging Handle Included
|Upper Receiver - Stripped or Complete
|Upper Receiver Operation