The MFR Rail Systems from Daniel Defense utilize the M-LOK attachment system for incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense.
Criminally underrated and overlooked, the MFR is a simple, one piece extrusion that uses a mounting pattern similar to the RIS II/III rails. With seven-sided and offset M-LOK slots, this rail is extremely versatile and robust.
M-LOK attachment points are located along 7 positions on the rail and feature an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top. Ambidextrous sling swivel attachment points are integrated into both the left and right side rails. Its sleek bolt-up system increases strength and reduces the overall diameter of the rail making it easier to control, all while utilizing our Bolt-up System barrel nut. Anti-rotation tabs come standard for ease of installation and alignment. The MFR can be used with a pinned low-profile gas block on pistol, carbine, mid-length or rifle length gas systems..
- Light Weight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Upper Rail
- M-Lok attachment at 7 different positions
- Configurable Sling Swivel Attachment Points
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Inside Diameter: 1.39"
- Outside Height: 1.995"
- Outside Width: 1.56"
- Steel Barrel Nut with Patented Bolt-Up System
- Made in the USA
Weights and Measures:
- MFR 9.0: 9.04" Length, 7.6oz Installed
- MFR 10.0: 10.58" Length, 8.4oz Installed
- MFR 13.5: 13.79" Length, 10.2oz Installed
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|Barrel Rest||Free Float|
|Finish||Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized|