The Centurion Arms C4 rail is a lightweight rail system which clamps onto standard AR-15 barrel nuts. This strong and lightweight 2-piece design can be installed easily onto standard AR-15 uppers after removing the delta ring and hand guard cap, a task easily accomplished with hand tools.
The C4 rail also features built in QD sling swivel sockets with limited rotation on the left and right side of the rail. This is a free floating rail system, which enhances accuracy and allows installation of aiming lasers, optics, and backup sights. The C4's profile is slim and oval like other high end railed forearms on the market.
Advantages over other name brand quad rails:
- Lightweight and thin outer diameter
- Uses GI Barrel Nut
- 2-piece design allows you to install/uninstall without removing the front sight base
- Built in QD sling swivels
- Lower price point without any sacrifice to strength
Cut Out Rails available in the following lengths:
- Carbine Length Cutout
- Midlength Cutout
- 12.0 FSP (Carbine length gas system with front sight post)
More info and media for the C4 on our WO Blog.
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|Barrel Rest||Free Float|
|Finish||Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized|