- Full Details & Specifications
Bootleg Inc. Enhanced AR-15 Upper Receiver
The Bootleg upper receiver is machined from 7075 aluminum and is Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodized. It features a lightweight design and upgraded features to start your next rifle or pistol build off right.
Bootleg Inc. embodies the DIY ethos, and their lightweight upper receiver is ideal for the builder looking to craft a custom solution. By removing the forward assist, the Bootleg upper is lighter than a mil-spec upper by 1.7oz and has a streamlined profile. Challenge yourself to part together an upper receiver or complete rifle and be rewarded with a deeper understanding of the function of the platform.
- M4 Feed Ramps
- Forward assist eliminated for weight saving and reduced snag risk
- Lightweight design - 6.2 oz stripped (.8 oz lighter than a Mil-Spec upper receiver)
- 1.7 oz lighter than a Mil-Spec upper receiver with hardware installed
- Captured dust cover door pin eliminating the need for the E clip
- Increased barrel mounting circumference maintaining a solid barrel / receiver interface
- Interference fit barrel extension interface for increased accuracy
Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $179.95 Gas System No Weapon Model AR15/M16 Operation Direct Impingement Barrel Length No Caliber No Material 7075-T6 Aluminum Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized Color Black Mil-Spec Yes
- Customer Reviews