- Full Details & Specifications
Black Market Firearms 5.56 AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group - Sprinco Enhanced
Black Market Firearms from Waco, TX (formerly known as Black Label Armory) sourced the some of the highest quality bolt carrier groups in the industry for their guns. Offering an un-marked, Mil-Spec BCGs for a clean, logo-less appearance -- the BMF BCG has been upgraded with Sprinco Springs for optimal reliability while following the Technical Data Package for their specifications throughout. These guys know ARs.
- Manganese Phosphated Carpenter Tech. 158 Alloy Bolt; Shot Peened, High Pressure Tested, and Magnetic Particle Inspected. (SP, HPT, & MPI)
- Manganese Phosphated AISI 8620 Alloy Steel Carrier w/Hard Chromed bore.
- Hard Chromed AISI 8740 Alloy Steel Firing Pin
- Manganese Phosphated 4140 Chromoly Extractor
- Manganese Phosphated 4130 Chromoly Gas Key
- Manganese Phosphated 4340 Chromoly Cam Pin
- Stainless Steel 3-Piece Gas Rings
- Sprinco Enhanced Ejector Spring
- Sprinco Enhanced 5-Coil Extractor Spring Kit
No indulgent coatings, no cheap bolt material substitutions, no cut corners. This is the real deal.
Manufacturer Black Market Firearms Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $159.95 Weapon Model AR15/M16 Material No Material Finish No Mil-Spec/Mil Issued Equipment Yes
- Customer Reviews