- Full Details & Specifications
Blue Force Gear Vickers Padded 221 Slings w/ RED Swivel
The lessons learned from military and law enforcement have shown that while 2-point slings are ideal for most situations, a 1-point sling offers a clear advantage in narrow spaces like vehicles or moving through complex structures.
By combining the legendary VCAS™ with unique hardware (RED Swivel and Burnsed Socket) from Blue Force Gear, the Vickers 221 (Two-to-One) Sling allows instantaneous transition from 2-point to 1-point modes, and back again.
The RED™ Swivel is sewn into the front of the sling (muzzle end.) At the rear of the sling, a standard push-button swivel and new Burnsed Socket are woven into the rear. The 221™ Sling fits any weapon with two QD sling swivel sockets.
- Snag-free sewing detail
- New triglides lay flatter
- Invista solution dyed Cordura® nylon webbing
- Contrasting pull-tab "Quick Adjuster" with tactile bump sewn in to improve grip retention
- 2" Tubular Padding
- ITW GhilleTex™ Acetal hardware -- military grade, low IR plastic
- 1.25" sling webbing
- RED™ Swivel is machined phosphated steel
- Nylon coated handle double crimped attached to 7 strand stainless steel aircraft cable
- Stainless steel internals
- Textured sphero-conical shaped pull knob
- Standard QD Swivel Included
- Burnsed Socket for converting from a 2-Point to 1-Point configuration
Select from the following options:
- Color (1st Option): Black, Coyote Brown, Olive Drab Green, Wolf Grey, Multicam
Manufacturer Blue Force Gear Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $95.00 Padding Material Padded (VCAS-200) Sling Attachment QD Swivel Sling Type 2 Point, Quick Adjust Military Issue No
- Customer Reviews