Ballistic Advantage Performance Hanson Profile - 5.56 Carbine Length Barrel - w/ Gas Block - 13.7in
The BA Hanson 13.7" barrel is a fantastic all purpose barrel with all around good capabilities with accuracy, durability, and value! Made of hardened/melonited machine gun grade steel and featuring an optimized profile for barrel harmonics, this barrel is an excellent choice for your build.
The Ballistic Advantage Hanson Profile is a light mid-weight, ideal for an SPR carbine type build. The Hanson profile has no machined shoulder, resulting in less barrel whip. Beneficial for rapid follow up shots and full auto fire.Made from high quality machine gun grade steel, and hardened through QPQ meloniting, this barrel is built tough for reliable and accurate performance!
Includes Pinned Lo-Pro Gas Block.
- 5.56 NATO Chamber
- 4150 CrMoV (Chrome Moly Vanadium per MIL-B-11595E)
- 1/7 Twist Six Groove
- 1/2-28 Threaded Muzzle
- Carbine Length Gas System
- Proprietary BA Hanson Profile
- 1.03″ Gas Block Seat for .750″ Low Profile Gas Blocks Only
- QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish
- FailZero Nib Coated Extended M4 Feed Ramp Extension
- HP and MPI Tested
- Weight: 1 lb 8.7oz w/ pinned gas block
|Shipping Restriction||ITAR/Export Restricted|
|Barrel Coating||QPQ Nitride|
|Barrel Journal||0.750 Inch|
|Gas Block / Front Sight Base||Low Profile Gas Block|
|Gas System||Carbine Length|
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel|