- Full Details & Specifications
Arson Machine Co. M-LOK Wire Guide System - Select an Option
Arson Machine Co. has developed the M-LOK Wire Guide System -- the innovative cable management system that is lightweight, unobtrusive, and highly customizable. Unlike other systems, the Wire Guide System covers the cable, preventing snag even further.
Three different pieces comprise the system. They can be purchased together or used individually depending on your needs. Two clamps can fit in one M-LOK slot. We suggest mounting your light and switch for optimal placement and then mapping where you will use the Wire Guide System to get an idea for which pieces you will need.
- Thru Clamp: Has two channels for straight pass through along the length of the M-LOK slot
- End Clamp: Routes a single cable in a 180° turn around the M-LOK T-Nut
- 90° Clamp: Allows a single cable to be routed in a 90° turn around the M-LOK T-Nut
Made in the USA with domestically sourced, high quality 6061 Aluminum, the Wire Guides feature sublte Grip Rings to enhance traction and act as a quasi rail cover.
- Length: 0.6" (Thru Clamp), 0.75" (End Clamp, 90° Clamp)
- Width: 0.6"
- Height (from rail): ~ 0.19"
- Weight: ~ 5 grams each (with hardware)
Shipping Restriction No Material 6061-T6 Aluminum Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized Color Black
- Customer Reviews