- Full Details & Specifications
[Set] Surefire SFUE Rear Cap and SR07 Tape Switch Assemblies - Black
This set includes the Surefire SFUE Rear Cap Assembly for Surefire Scout lights and a Surefire SR07 7" Tape Switch Assembly. Usually sold seperately, this set allows you to convert your direct activation Scout Light set up for use with the Surefire SR07 Remote Tape Switch which mates to Picatinny rail systems.
The Scout Light Rear Cap (SFUE) is compatible with Surefire Scout Weapon Lights and others with a .75" diameter switch, such as the Malkoff/Arisaka Light assemblies and the following Surefire models: E1E-HA, E1B, E1L-HA-WH, E2D-BK, E2DL-BK, E2L-HA-WH, L4-HA-WH.
The SR07 Remote Dual Switch is compatible with the following Surefire lights: Millennium Universal, Classic Universal, Scout Light with socketed tailcap, and X200, X300, and X400 with XT tailcap.
Features of the Scout Rear Cap:
- Aerospace grade aluminum construction, MilSpec Type III hard-anodized in Black or Desert Tan
- For use with a SureFire tape switch
- Lock-out feature prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
Features of the Remote Dual Switch:
- Provides remote momentary-on and constant-on WeaponLight activation
- Switch platform clips to Picatinny rail without tools
- Weatherproof switches and plug
Manufacturer Surefire Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $149.00 Color Black Mil-Spec Yes
- Customer Reviews