- Full Details & Specifications
Gear Sector Surefire Scout Light Offset Flashlight Mod 3 - Black
The Patented [ US Patent No. D644,706 ] Gear Sector™ offset flashlight mount was designed to provide a low profile, ergonomic solution for attaching a weapon light to a picatinny rail. We designed the mount to fit perfectly flush with the Tango Down rail panels for an uninterrupted rail space.
The Mod 3 has been upgraded with 1144 StressProof heat treated full width steel index, for bomb proof mounting strength.
- Base Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Base Finish: Military Specification ( MIL-A-8625F ) Type III, Class II Hard Coat
- Index Material: 1144 StressProof® heat treated steel
- Index Finish: Nitrocarburising by Nitrotec®
- Weight: 0.96 ozs.
- Compliance: 100% Berry Amendment Compliant
- Origin: Proudly Made in the USA
- Compatibility with: Arisaka 300/600 Series Lights, Lenslight K.O WM, Streamlight Protac Rail mount 1/2, Surefire M300/M600 Series lights
- 1ea. Surefire Scout Light® Offset Flashlight Mount
- 2ea. 8×32 5⁄16ths long cap screws for attaching light to mount
- 1ea. 3⁄32nd hex key for securing light retaining screws
- 1ea. 9⁄64th hex key for securing mount to rail system
- 1ea. Vibra-Tite® VC3™ thread locking compound.
- 1ea. Installation instructions
Manufacturer Gear Sector Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $59.95 Material 6061-T6 Aluminum Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized Color Black
- Customer Reviews