- Full Details & Specifications
American Defense MFG AD-B2 Modular Trijicon ACOG Optic Bases - TA33, TA44
American Defense's AD-B2 modular base is designed for lower power ACOGs, such as TA33, and TA44. The AD-B2 features dual, patented QD Auto Lock Levers. ADM's QD Auto Lock Levers can be adjusted (with the use of a finger or flathead screwdriver) to accomodate in-spec and out-of-spec rail systems, the levers direction can be reversed depending on your mounting needs, and the superior clamping surface provides maximum rail engagement.
Features & Specifications:
- Features dual Standard QD Auto Lock Levers
- Length: 2.1"
- Weight: 2.3 oz
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Available in Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Lifetime Warranty and Made in the USA
Manufacturer American Defense Manufacturing Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $75.00 Optic Mount Height No Scope Ring Diameter No Scope Mount Cant 0 MRAD (0MOA, No Cant) Material 6061-T6 Aluminum Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized Mil-Spec Yes
- Customer Reviews