- Full Details & Specifications
Magpul MBUS Sights - Front
Magpul MBUS Sights have become OEM equipment for many rifle manufacturers, and for good reason. Spring loaded, push-button deployment. Robust construction. Affordable. You can't ask for anything more in a back up iron sight at this price point. Usually half the cost of any other back-up irons, the Magpul MBUS are an excellent value. No other polymer sight has sustained on the market because they can't compete with the performance and the value of the MBUS
Independent drop-testing (by Vuurwapen Blog and republished by KitUp!) of the MBUS sights compared to aluminum BUS sights - that are at least twice as expensive - showed the Magpul MBUS sights retain a closer zero after multiple drops! This is due to the primarily polymer construction which can absorb shock better than aluminum. If you have a hard use field rifle, and somewhat of a budget -- pick the MBUS sights. Affordable and robust.
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the A2 Front Sight Post Elevation tool included
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.2 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.51 in.
- Length, stowed: 2.6 in.
- Length, deployed: 1.5 in.
Available in a variety of colors: Flat Dark Earth, Olive Drab, Foliage Green, Black, and Stealth Grey
Be sure to read the manual before installation, and do not over tighten the mounting screw!
Manufacturer Magpul Industries Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $39.95 Material Polymer Material Finish No Scope Ring Diameter No
- Customer Reviews