- Full Details & Specifications
Daniel Defense Rail Mounted Fixed Front Sight (Rock & Lock)
Daniel Defense Rail-Mount Fixed Front Sight The lightweight, streamlined design makes it unobtrusive and snag-free. The one piece design makes it easy to install on any MIL-STD-1913 rail and it secures with a slotted fastener threaded into a self-locking stainless steel thread insert. Special attention was paid to facilitate the use of compact weapon-lights forward of the sight, such as the X300, TLR-1, etc. The concave radius on either side of the sight is a great place to rest your thumb for easy, ambidextrous activation of the light.
Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and military spec hard anodized, this Rail-Mount Fixed Front Sight is both lightweight and durable and is the perfect complement to Daniel Defense's A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight.
- One Piece Streamline Design
- Uses Standard AR15 Apertures
- Easy to use in conjunction with compact, pistol-type weapon lights
- Slotted Screws Attachment
- Light weight Materials & Construction
- Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum and Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized for a rock hard lasting finish
- The Rail-Mount Fixed Front Sight weighs only 1.1 Ounces
Manufacturer Daniel Defense MPN No UPC No Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $65.00 Material Anodized Aluminum Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized Color Black Scope Ring Diameter No
- Customer Reviews
What the customers are saying..
Overall Customer Rating
Price Quality Value
Want to add your review of this item?
Daniel Defense is the gold standard
Posted by Ansel | (Posted on 12/8/2021)
Daniel Defense is the gold standard. This product is great and at such a fair price this is one of the best bangs for your buck. Many people hate on fixed front sights but thats because they don't know how useful a fixed front is and how it allows for you to co-witness with your optic. Daniel Defense makes some of the stuff you can buy and at 65 bucks you won't regret having it
Price Quality Value